Art Monthly Australasia Fundraising Raffle 2016
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run online at www.artmonthly.org.au by Art Monthly Australia Ltd, 2 Childers Street, Acton, ACT, 2601 during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 9am on 15/08/2016 and concludes at 5pm on 21/10/2016 (‘Promotional Period’).
4) The Promoter of this Competition is Art Monthly Australia Ltd (ABN 90 008 651 385) Telephone: +61 (0)2 6125 3988 ('Promoter').
5) Competition open to entrants of any age.
6) Each entrant may purchase multiple entries per person.
7) People may enter the Competition by completing the entry requirements for the Art Monthly Australasia Print Raffle competition by purchasing a ticket from the Art Monthly Australasia website. All required information and contact details must be stated clearly on the purchase form.
8) First and second prize winners may select one of two limited edition artist prints:
Ruth Waller, Pair, 1996, edition of 99, AU$500 lithograph, 38 x 28.5cm (print); printer Suzanne Knight, Studio One National Print Workshop, Canberra.
Elisabeth Kruger, Hung and Drawn and ..., 1989, edition of 99, AU$280 lithograph, 25.5 x 19.5cm
9) The winners of the Competition will be determined by draw. The draw will take place at 11am on 21/10/2016 at Art Monthly Australasia, 2 Childers Street, Acton, ACT, 2601. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
10) The winner of the prize will be notified by mail or email and telephone within two business days of being determined/selected. The name of the winners will also be published on AMA’s website within two business days of being determined/selected.
11) The prizes will be posted to recipients within 14 days of the draw or can alternatively be collected within 30 days from Art Monthly Australasia’s Canberra office, 2 Childers Street, Acton, ACT, 2601.
12) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
16) The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
17) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name in the event they are a winner of a Prize in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome).
18) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
19) Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.